1094 SureClose™ HYDRAULIC DOOR CLOSERS
- Powerful gas-loaded hydralic cylinder guarantees controlled closure.
- Exposed and concealed mounting models.
- Patented solid steel enclosed housing and bend-resistant hook assure long wear in heavy use.
- Extra-wide hook ensures roller pick-up and overcomes alignment problems.
- Life-cycle tested to operate reliably even after a half-million closures.
- Easily replaces any conventional door closer.
- Perfect complement for Kason Walk-in hinges and latches where self-closing doors with controlled closure are needed.
1094S DUAL-SPEED CLOSER
- All the features of the 1094 SureClose, with the additional benefit of a specially developed snubbing mechanism. Initial fast closing action allows unit to withstand slamming force, while secondary, slower action provides gradual closing to lessen final impact.
US Trademark: 3,212,100
Heavy gauge steel.
Holes drilled for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws.
Polished or brushed chrome.