0056 SAFEGUARD® LATCH
- Bolt-type tongue provides positive locking action.
- Proven, heavy-duty construction outlasts similar latches in hard commercial use.
- Patented Kason adjustable strike assures precise adjustment.
- Padlocking provision standard on all models.
- Accepts Kason inside release lever to prevent accidental entrapment in locked walk-ins. Inside lever releases cylinder-locked or padlocked door.
- Unsurpassed for long life and reliability.
5656 TWO-POINT LOCKING LATCH
- Two No. 0056 latches with stainless steel connecting rod. Lower latch is cylinder locking. Rod is 7/8" (22.2mm) diameter and 37-1/4" (946.2mm) long. Latch has all the features of No. 0056 latch.
US Trademark: 2,181,603
High pressure die-cast zinc body and strike housing, malleable iron handle.
Stainless and Powder coat finishes available for use in extreme environmental conditions. Request information.
Holes drilled and countersunk for 1/4" (6.0mm) screws.