- Satisfies NSF standards for all applications.
- Four handle styles.
- High strength magnetic force keeps door closed and accommodates variations in cabinet construction.
- Kason ‘breaker action’ quickly releases magnet for fast door opening.
- Adjustable latch body compensates for gasket wear.
- Not affected by door sag.
High pressure die-cast zinc body and adjustment plate; zinc die-cast or glass reinforced composite handle; steel strike with nylon spacer.
Polished chrome latch body; black composite or polished chrome handle.
Latch is edge mounted; strike is surface mounted. Drilled and countersunk for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws.
Nitile material; holding force approx. 77 lb. (35.0 kg).
OPTIONAL CERAMIC MAGNET:
Holding force of 130 lb. (59.0 kg); recommended for temperature applications above 280°F (138.8°C) or where greater holding power is required.