- Versatile family offers multiple choices for heated and refrigerated applications.
- Five handle styles in locking and non-locking models.
- Powerful magnetic force assures positive, air-tight door closure.
- Kason ‘breaker action’ quickly releases magnet for fast door opening.
- Two-way adjustment adapts latch for changing door alignment.
- Adjustable latch body compensates for gasket wear.
- Strike adjusts vertically to accommodate door sag on locking models.
- Fast installation.
US Trademark: 2,319,965
High pressure die-cast zinc body and adjustment plate; zinc die-cast or glass reinforced composite handle; one piece steel strike.
Polished chrome latch body; black composite or polished chrome handle.
Offset, straight, straight with vinyl sleeve.
Key cylinder lock or knob turn. Non-cylinder latches can be converted to cylinder locking. Cylinder locks may be keyed alike or differently; 5 key changes available; please specify.
Nitrile material; holding force approx. 77 lb. (35.0 kg).
Holding force of 130 lb. (59.0 kg); recommended for temperature applications above 280°F (138.8°C) or where greater holding power is required.
Latch is edge mounted; strike is surface mounted. Drilled and countersunk for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws.
See ordering information.