- Compact size for smaller heated cabinets where space is limited.
- Non-heat conducting composite, offset handle.
- Kason’s time-tested magnetic latching system.
- Breaker action releases magnet for easy opening.
- Operates smoothly with handle mounted up or down.
- Not affected by door sag.
- Use on right- or left-opening doors.
US Patent Numbers: D-391,141
High pressure die-cast zinc body; glass reinforced composite handle; steel strike.
Polished chrome latch body, chrome strike; black composite handle.
Chemical-resistant Nitrile – holding force approx. 40 lb. (18.1 kg).
OPTIONAL HI-TEMP MAGNET:
Ceramic – holding force of 65 lb. (29.5 kg). Recommended for temper-ature applications above 280°F (138.8°C ) or where greater holding power is required.
Latch is edge mounted; strike is surface mounted. Drilled and countersunk for No. 10 (5.0 mm) flat head screws.