0824-02 TWO-STAGE VENTING LATCH
- Engineered for heated cabinets and combi - ovens where high gasket compression is required.
- Venting disk allows unit to vent steam before fully opening.
- First handle turn vents the unit. Second turn opens the unit door.
- Provides extra protection against exposure to hot steam.
- Positive cam action maintains tight seal and allows easy opening under varying temperatures.
- Easy-grip handle with hi-temp vinyl insulating sleeve stays cool.
0824-12 CAM LATCH
- Non-venting latch. Same specifications as the 0824-02, but without venting disk.
Brass handle, cast ZA12 alloy strike and base; stainless steel pin and venting disk.
Handle drilled and countersunk and strike drilled for 1/4" (6.0mm) screws.