1249 SPRING ASSISTED HINGE
- Spring mechanism adds extra closing force to overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors.
- Special high-lift cam system outperforms similar spring hinges.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Built-in dwell holds door open beyond approximately 135°.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinges for use on right- or left-opening door.
US Trademark: 2,415,066
High pressure die-cast zinc with self-lubricating nylon cam.
FINISH: See ordering information. Tuffkote also available.
Drilled and countersunk for 1/4" (6.0mm) flat head screws.
See Hinge Selector Chart, Group D.
Pair of hinges may be ordered one with spring and one without spring.